Tia Kemp Got Caught Lying on Twitter about her Son's Tuition

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Imagine you're a man of means and you make catastrophic decisions on what woman you seed up.

:francis:
:yeshrug: At this point it's over. Son is 18 and the state of Florida doesn't require child support past 18 or at least that's what I read in the comments. There is literally no reason for this woman to even mention Ross now.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She either has mental health issues or is a dope fiend, but there is definitely extremely off there.

At this point the child is grown I’d ignore her.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I don't give a fukk about her son's tuition, I'm more concerned with a 200k order from Nike! :dead:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Imagine you're a man of means and you make catastrophic decisions on what woman you seed up.

:francis:
They say your first baby mama says a lot about you :skip:
:yeshrug: At this point it's over. Son is 18 and the state of Florida doesn't require child support past 18 or at least that's what I read in the comments. There is literally no reason for this woman to even mention Ross now.
This woman is not going to go away quietly :francis:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered...

Was she like this when Rick Ross was with her? Or did she turn into this after the fact?

Like did she meet him and be like "Look at this ugly, fat, greasy muthafukka!!! Hi my name is Tia..."

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
This Why you have contingencies in place....... this would have ceased being an issue from jump if it was me.........all that stock seem like she running a business...... wonder if she IRS compliant with her paper work........big numbers......long time to not have to hear or see some folks