Thursday Throwback: That Time Ricky Starks & Nyla Rose Had To Straighten Out A Colonizer

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
JnGvoed.png

Gotcha OP.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Breh, only a colonizer would look at Starks and think he's white. You can look at Ricky and tell he wears durags & has a can of Murry's in his bathroom.
Ricky creole enough that that happens. Most white folk can't tell creole from southern Italian, in my estimation. It's a consistent issue - they see thick but not curly hair and olive complexion and they mind go straight to the mediterranean. Remember a couple years ago when there was the whole discourse cause someone was talmbout Beyonce was secretly Italian :mjlol: Same shyt.
Happens in reverse sometimes too tbh. I knew an Italian with cornrows and a grill who got away with sayin nikka for years til nonna came to town and we found out

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Breh, only a colonizer would look at Starks and think he's white. You can look at Ricky and tell he wears durags & has a can of Murry's in his bathroom.
images

This is a random pic I found (I don't know these ppl)

But, My next door neighbors were my best friends; you could tell they was mixed with everything

The son looked Puerto Rican

The daughter looked "regular" light skin Black

Mama looked like a white woman mixed with Indian

The Dad looked like a short Andre The Giant with normal chromosomes

My actual maternal great grandmother looked 100% like an Asian lady and she passed that down to my G-ma, skipped my momma and my brother got her skin tone

Gumbo is exactly what parts of New Orleans look like

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
images

This is a random pic I found (I don't know these ppl)

But, My next door neighbors were my best friends; you could tell they was mixed with everything

The son looked Puerto Rican

The daughter looked "regular" light skin Black

Mama looked like a white woman mixed with Indian

The Dad looked like a short Andre The Giant with normal chromosomes

My actual maternal great grandmother looked 100% like an Asian lady and she passed that down to my G-ma, skipped my momma and my brother got her skin tone

Gumbo is exactly what parts of New Orleans look like
I had a Creole cousin (R.I.P.) who looked almost exactly like a white man. You wouldn't even know he was Black until he opened his mouth or you saw him with us.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
nothing tops him clowning on brian cage

bcc92ef1f2227ab80577e4d138c549f4e9ba57eb9b602dbf582b968e9e7d6235_1.webp
Off topic but Brian Cage looks like the type that:

A) Would refer to Blacks as n*gger with his friends/family
B) Would use n*gga around certain Black “friends” that let him say it for some reason
C) Would say n*gga around certain Blacks that might not check him, on some “Yea I said it!” Cameron Giles type shyt
D) All of the above maybe? :manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Off topic but Brian Cage looks like the type that:

A) Would refer to Blacks as n*gger with his friends/family
B) Would use n*gga around certain Black “friends” that let him say it for some reason
C) Would say n*gga around certain Blacks that might not check him, on some “Yea I said it!” Cameron Giles type shyt
D) All of the above maybe? :manny:
Brian Cage is MAGA. If you want to hear him say the n-word, all you have to do is ask him about President Obama.
:mjpls:

Also, I'll bet you a steak dinner that Swerve is the token Black friend who lets Cage use the n-word.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Brian Cage is MAGA. If you want to hear him say the n-word, all you have to do is ask him about President Obama.
:mjpls:

Also, I'll bet you a steak dinner that Swerve is the token Black friend who lets Cage use the n-word.
Truth be told, yea I kinda figured that about Swerve :francis:

Please don’t tell me Top Dolla more pro-Blk than my man Snitch Strickland :francis:

“…yea Boss, Triple H hit me up about coming back! I told him I don’t want to be with those Hit Row kneegrows again! [Redacted] told me they called them too…” :mjlol: