Thunderstorms...

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Who's in the midwest? Is the thunderstorm only coming our way? In Columbus, OH almost 200,000 folks were w/o electricity for a day. My aunt said in Virginia it was close to 100,000.:merchant:

Blackouts are fun tho.... Let's share funny blackout stories! :yes:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
It was 100 degrees friday afternoon, storm came thru around 4pm shut the power down! After the storm tho, the temperature dipped to around 70.

The power came back on overnight, but it was 100 again the next day :sadcam:

We have thunderstorm warnings right now.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I'm in Chicago and these thunderstorms have been :ahh:. I love it.

No blackouts my way. Don't know about other parts of the city.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
It was 100 degrees friday afternoon, storm came thru around 4pm shut the power down! After the storm tho, the temperature dipped to around 70.

The power came back on overnight, but it was 100 again the next day :sadcam:

We have thunderstorm warnings right now.

nikkas are still without electricity here. Ours was out for about 24 hrs. People were grilling, parkin lot pimping, maaaaaaaaan... just chillin!:dj2:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Its hot and humid here in NYC, what makes things worse is that I don't have a A/C :aicmon:

There was a T storm warning for NYC that expires at 8PM but its almost 8 and the damn storm hasn't showed up yet.:aicmon:

HATE this weather, makes me feel extra :flabbynsick::scusthov:

But when a Thunderstorm comes though and crushes the buildings :thumbsup:

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
Moved from the midwest to the west coast and I must say the summer thunderstorms are what I miss the most.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
i love thunderstorms. theyre so sexy to me. i blame Halle playing Storm in that 1st Xmen movie

:ld:I agree, I just don't like the stupid blackouts. It fukks the whole city up. Next day, trees on roads, every gas station has 100 cars waiting, every tim horton's has 20 cars in line and 30 ppl inside in line... like wtf?:pacspit: Lights are out so we have to do the stupid four way stop sign at busy intersections!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: only good thing about it is if everyone is home on a dark night! fun, FUN!

But I love thunderstorms! :yes:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:ld:I agree, I just don't like the stupid blackouts. It fukks the whole city up. Next day, trees on roads, every gas station has 100 cars waiting, every tim horton's has 20 cars in line and 30 ppl inside in line... like wtf?:pacspit: Lights are out so we have to do the stupid four way stop sign at busy intersections!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: only good thing about it is if everyone is home on a dark night! fun, FUN!

But I love thunderstorms! :yes:

you ever made love during a storm :takedat: