Thumper

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
“Rhythm violence” game Thumper coming to PS4

Journey through psychedelic worlds in 2016.
Thumper-PS4-Ann.jpg

Indie developer Drool have announced Thumper, a “rhythm violence” game, will make its console debut on PlayStation 4 in 2016.

The game sees players control a “space beetle” as it hurdles through “treacherous and psychedelic worlds” with the analog stick and a single button.

Over at the PlayStation Blog, Drool founders Mark Flury and Brian Gibson explain the game’s simplistic controls:

By keeping the gameplay pure and simple, we combine classic rhythm-action with speed and satisfying physicality. The basic move set of thumping, sliding, and turning is easy to learn. But as you careen onward, you’ll need to master new moves and survive adrenalizing boss encounters. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell. And nothing can prepare you for the ultimate confrontation with an insane giant head from the future: CRAKHED.

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
not sure why no one ever responded to this thread. i got this game a while back, my ps4 at my parents house and im not usually there but when i get to play this its piff. the best rhythm game in a long time