Throwback when Dusty Rhodes puts his hand in Stephanie McMahon face!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot to say about HHH as The Authority, but he let himself get embarrassed and walked over all the time. Stephanie is responsible for a majority of the groups faults because it was impossible to get one over on her.

I remember people being so frustrated with The Authority because there could never really be true payoffs to storylines. Stephanie was always positioned like the final boss, but she never got the comeuppance that heels are supposed to eventually get.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I remember people being so frustrated with The Authority because there could never really be true payoffs to storylines. Stephanie was always positioned like the final boss, but she never got the comeuppance that heels are supposed to eventually get.

It was worse because she'd emasculate the heels, too. I remember Steph bytching out Lana and Rusev when he was still a big deal... with no payoff.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

It was like she was getting revenge for all the times Rock, Jericho, Austin embarrassed her in the early 2000s