Throwback : ASAP Rocky - "Dark Skin Girls Shouldnt Wear Red Lipstick"

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
just reminding yall hes not new to this c00ning shyt

ASAP Rocky's Misguided Beauty Advice, Rapper Says Dark Skin Girls Shouldn't Wear Red Lipstick

and his response to the backlash
:mjpls:
A$AP Rocky Reacts To Red Lipstick Backlash, Says Black Girls Were Trying To 'Rick Ross' Him

Black girls, you know how sensitive they are, but they our sisters man. It is what is man. I come from a Black home, so I know how sensitive Black women can be. Especially when you talking about they looks or something like that. You can’t say nothing about they glasses, they nails, none of that because then you’re a womanizer or you’re a racist. I don’t know how I’m going to be racist. I have to wake up and look at my black a** in the mirror everyday. It’s like, what are you talking about? But it is what it is, man.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't like lipstick or makeup period so his comments on that never bothered me since it's just his opinion. The whole point of lipstick is to give off the false impression of full lips which the majority of Black women don't need because they already have full lips. Also, the lipstick(especially the bright red ones) tend to make Black women look like a racist caricatcher.:manny:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some lipsticks just dont look good on some women, regardless of race. the ladies just goto pick the right one that looks nice on them. if ur rocking the wrong lipstick, trust, someone will let u know sooner or later. i've had to tell a few girls this. not in a disrespectful well but on some "u know i like ur lips a lot better without that lipstick" :smile:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
450365472.jpg

7c9db86685ab5d02f97d263731b0aec7.jpg

tumblr_mnt.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
really they can wear any shade of red imo
The-Dark-Skin.jpg
pink-red-lipstick-dark-skin.jpg

327da51a00f889397977e039cde91a2a.jpg
But you notice in all of these pictures each woman has one a different undertone of red lipstick. But I think black women should stick with blue under toned lipsticks.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
This is the type of guy the black community should have boycotted years ago, but you know c00ns will always :cape:for other c00ns. People like him want the black community support his projects and make him rich while he shyts on black people and our issues. :camby:Die slow mothafukka.

Last edited: