Through years of childhood discipline my body has been trained to not **** in public.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I can't do it brehs, random ass toilet seats :scusthov:, no baby wipes.

Nah, I'm notgonbeabletadoit.

BTW, I never understood how ppl spend 30 minutes on the toilet. I'm straight pit stop status in the bathroom, get in and get out, no need to linger playa.

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
3-1.jpg
+
images

=
:noah::noah::noah::noah:

not in public tho

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I have to go, I have to go. I try to avoid public restrooms if I can but I'm not going to shyt on myself waiting to get home.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can't do it brehs, random ass toilet seats :scusthov:, no baby wipes.

Nah, I'm notgonbeabletadoit.

BTW, I never understood how ppl spend 30 minutes on the toilet. I'm straight pit stop status in the bathroom, get in and get out, no need to linger playa.

From what I've noticed, other poopers will sit in complete silence until I leave. Seems like they're just waiting till the room clears out

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i shyt with no remorse. it's natural. fukk it. i was once like you but now i let it rip and grunt and sweat like a real shytter is supposed to. it's a fukking bathroom.

i wouldn't go just anywhere though. i've got my trusted public spots that i'll resort to if i can hold it but i'm not gonna hurt myself over a dump.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i shyt with no remorse. it's natural. fukk it. i was once like you but now i let it rip and grunt and sweat like a real shytter is supposed to. it's a fukking bathroom.

i wouldn't go just anywhere though. i've got my trusted public spots that i'll resort to if i can hold it but i'm not gonna hurt myself over a dump.

LMMFAO at grunting and sweating. Eat vegetables, breh.