@Thoushallhustle Made Ya'll N!ggas Her B!tches!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
SHE'S A LEGEND!!

@thoushallhustle You don't have to post anymore, you're greatness is already solidified.

Here's why she's a legend,

She straight up man handled you nikkas in the past (and now) with her troll threads. She made ya'll nikkas her B!TCH! Her troll threads caused the internet to shut down. SHE KNOWS GAME!! I don't have to get to into context but ya'll nikkas know. She controlled The Coli.

Every guy on here that felled for her antics is a bytch, that girl is your pimp, she sold ya'll emotions and bitterness towards women for giggles and laughs.

@bk @Brooklynzson Ya'll should make a forum that recognizes the past or present legends on The Coli or even Sohh and have posters on here tell their story on that specific poster that changed the game on forums.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
SHE'S A LEGEND!!

@thoushallhustle You don't have to post anymore, you're greatness is already solidified.

Here's why she's a legend,

She straight up man handled you nikkas in the past (and now) with her troll threads. She made ya'll nikkas her B!TCH! Her troll threads caused the internet to shut down. SHE KNOWS GAME!! I don't have to get to into context but ya'll nikkas know. She controlled The Coli.

Every guy on here that felled for her antics is a bytch, that girl is your pimp, she sold ya'll emotions and bitterness towards women for giggles and laughs.

@bk @Brooklynzson Ya'll should make a forum that recognizes the past or present legends on The Coli or even Sohh and have posters on here tell their story on that specific poster that changed the game on forums.

:deadmanny::dead::ufdup:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
the-thirst-e1320527105845.jpg

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Damn, ya'll nikkas mad at me for her playing you. It's not nothing about me being thirsty, it's actually funny at how her troll threads got you nikkas so angry.