Thoughts on this transexual poem: "I am a woman and I have pen**"?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have thoughts on this (confusing to say the least) but I'll share more later..

Last edited:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Can’t see shyt
blind.jpg

EDIT: the future part I didn’t agree with but, the supporting women I agree with 1 million percent.

Last edited:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My thoughts. By admitting you're a "woman" with the penis, you're admitting you're confused. There are biological factors that make you a woman (i.e. penis, his mention of his big Adam's apple (pause), etc. Am I saying people should be unkind to him? No, he's a human but he knows he's not a woman (thus transwoman label he embraces).

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Was this worth posting? Not because I have issues, but because you're about to get some homophobes replying. I've come to the realization that you can't have these types of discussions on this site anymore.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Was this worth posting? Not because I have issues, but because you're about to get some homophobes replying. I've come to the realization that you can't have these types of discussions on this site anymore.

I think that was OP’s intent.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Joe. Weren’t you suppose to get a life or kill your self? Iv seen you’ve done not one :upsetfavre:

@OP why you looking at these videos, nikka? :gucci:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Joe. Weren’t you suppose to get a life or kill your self? Iv seen you’ve done not one :upsetfavre:

@OP why you looking at these videos, nikka? :gucci:
Somebody (DEHH youtube channel member if you're with their channel) posted their on their twitter and I watched it.