Those of y’all voting for Trump what do y’all expect from him. Without mentioning Democrats/Kamala…..

Daps
Figured this question needed to be asked since we have a LOT of anti-Democrat/pro MAGATS posting here and we rarely hear an affirmative argument for Republicans.

Blackpublicans, tell us what Drumpf gon do to Make America Great Again.....tangibles and policy.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They expect juvenile name calling, threats of violence, chaos, whining, stupidity, criminal activity and just constant persistent dikkHeadery. :umad:

For no extra charge Dummy Trump in some lying, stealing, racism, and constant buffoonery. It is retarded to me that anyone would want that urnge numbskull to be the face of the Country.

Last edited:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He understands us.

His barber uses Bigen like ours.

His accountants create fake businesses on his tax form like our tax lady.

He knows what it's like to have law enforcement and the deep state constantly watching. I think the feds in the cubicle behind me right now.

He knows what it's like to come from nothing. His daddy only gave him a million dollar loan and left multiple properties to him. The trenches.

He has gold toilets and our favorite rapper, Weezy F. Baby, likes to poop all day.

And I think he has a video doing the Mink Slide, our daddy's anthem.

:wow: