This year’s COD is rumored to either be set during the Korean War or WW2 again.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Daps
Historical slanted shooters are kind of limited unless they were willing to think outside the box.......

Do an FPS involving black soldiers (Massachusetts 54th) during the Civil War. No machine guns obviously.....still gotta work as a team and mix up shooting with using your bayonet plus any other tools soliders had in 1862.

Vietnam would be interesting as fukk....especially if they let you choose between fighting with the Vietcong or as the Americans and you get the pluses and minuses of each side.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Historical slanted shooters are kind of limited unless they were willing to think outside the box.......

Do an FPS involving black soldiers (Massachusetts 54th) during the Civil War. No machine guns obviously.....still gotta work as a team and mix up shooting with using your bayonet plus any other tools soliders had in 1862.

Vietnam would be interesting as fukk....especially if they let you choose between fighting with the Vietcong or as the Americans and you get the pluses and minuses of each side.

I would like to play as Japanese POV, start from when they invaded Korea, China, Russia , and those south Asian islands.

Have the final setup piece as the Pearl Harbor invasion via sub and plane bomb runs.

( I can see the headlines now on Fox News)

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Why do people continue to have expectations for these annualized franchises? :francis: You would probably be better off jumping on the F2P wave.

Daps
I would like to play as Japanese POV, start from when they invaded Korea, China, Russia , and those south Asian islands.

Have the final setup piece as the Pearl Harbor invasion via sub and plane bomb runs.

( I can see the headlines now on Fox News)

Oh yeah you already know people would try to cancel it.....but we need games with different perspectives.

They could do a Japanese POV, Russian, American etc, all in the same game. You'd have different missions, weapons and tactics.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All these shyts need to be modern. They can write a million different stories.
Nuclear threat, president assassination, MAGA domestic terrorists etc.
mad different settings N. Korea, Russia, Venezuela etc.
They are suffering from franchize fatigue and won't admit it.

People don’t like politics in their war games