This why you nikkas need your pyrotechnic license, only $146 for these AMAZING fireworks

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I’m gonna fukk with fireworks it’s going to be fire crackers, bottle rockets, roman candles and shyt like that. Something interactive

What I look like spending money to light one fuse then stand back and get the same experience that everybody else is getting without paying.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What are the steps
Put me on breh.. what the steps you gotta take? :jbhmm:
Trying to find out cause we used to get some fireworks and have a party at my Grandmother's house on my dad's side at least once a year and she died last month(a month and a half after my other Grandmother died smh but God is good and I never doubt him) and thought lets do it bigger than ever. hundreds of dollars in food(it's like 55 of us lmao) and a couple hundred a stack or so on fireworks to really send her off IMO. Imma let ya'll know on some real shyt

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
If I’m gonna fukk with fireworks it’s going to be fire crackers, bottle rockets, roman candles and shyt like that. Something interactive

What I look like spending money to light one fuse then stand back and get the same experience that everybody else is getting without paying.

Hell yeah.