This was the most EVIL act in the Godfather series, right?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We didn't get to know the girl-prostitute at all in the Senator scenario so there was no emotion to her killing. Mike having Fredo killed was the worst. On another note, I actually felt bad about Michael's first wife Apollonia being killed. She was going to be a real mob boss' wife as opposed to Kate, the first true Karen on screen :hhh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Even though it was his brother, that was in the game at least ….retaliation for an attempted hit, an ultimate betrayal….the chick they killed didn’t have shyt to do with anything, threw her life away just to blackmail the senator
Yeah I understand that but the way they played out the whole thing with Fredo and Michael. The build up was incredible.

Fredo being passed over. Him being a little slow

Michael was haunted by that for the rest of his life

Literally he was thinking about that before he keeled over and died :mindblown:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
We didn't get to know the girl-prostitute at all in the Senator scenario so there was no emotion to her killing. Mike having Fredo killed was the worst. On another note, I actually felt bad about Michael's first wife Apollonia being killed. She was going to be a real mob boss' wife as opposed to Kate, the first true Karen on screen :hhh:
Yeah that was horrible too that’s right up there

She was totally innocent and she got blown up

Terrible

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The act where Sofia Coppola tries to act all sexy and flirty with Andy Garcia:snoop:

But yea.. the prostitute and Apolonia's deaths were worse than Fredo's. They were innocent, Fredo was far from innocent. fukk Fredo

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this is the criteria then it would be Apollonia, a small town country girl, innocently marrying a man with no idea of his past or family and then being killed because of it.