This Taylor Swift tour got the whole USA in a chokehold

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I had no idea she was on tour and I don’t know anyone who follows her. To this day the only song I’ve ever heard was “Shake it Off”.

Either I live under a rock or cacs only secretly bump her music in their homes with headphones on. I know white people who fukk with all kinds of artists but I have literally never known anyone who was openly a Taylor Swift fan. Shyt is weird :ld:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I had no idea she was on tour and I don’t know anyone who follows her. To this day the only song I’ve ever heard was “Shake it Off”.

Either I live under a rock or cacs only secretly bump her music in their homes with headphones on. I know white people who fukk with all kinds of artists but I have literally never known anyone who was openly a Taylor Swift fan. Shyt is weird :ld:

I imagine you wouldn't unless you hang around teenage girls :heh:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Taylor Swift is the biggest pop star right now but, funnily enough, she doesn't feel as big as pop stars in the past like Britney, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or even peak Rihanna.

She doesn't have a larger than life persona and her hits outside 1989 don't feel as widespread as other people's hits.

Still, she has the largest following of any pop star today.