This sunday AEW'S ALL OUT Will be the first wrestling show i ever attended

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wear a mask for your own sake. Not because of Covid, but the inevitable mustiness from the neck beards around you lol. I also recommend attending some Indy shows in chicago that weekend, they’re always entertaining.

First show I went to was a 2006 house show in San Jose. Main event was John Cena (c) vs HHH vs Edge for the WWE Championship

First live televised show was Summerslam 2021 in Las Vegas.

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Definitely hope you have a good time Noeski. If that mf was actually in Chicago and not in Hoffman Estates I’d definitely be there

My first show was some WCW house show in early 1990. First PPV I attended in person was Halloween Havoc later that year

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I went to the LA show when MJF cut the pipe bomb promo.

Good time. Crowd was energetic the entire time. Super neck beardy, but them dudes ain’t mean no harm. we all had fun with it

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Have fun, and make sure you bring these with you in order too mask the unwashed filth you come across.

little-trees-amazon.jpg

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
What was your 1st shoe you went to

What should I expect

Some random WWE Raw show in N.O. in the late 90s/early 2000s.
You're going to love it. Being there live, you really realize just how hard these mothafukkas are hitting each other and hitting the mat, gives you a better appreciation of what they put themselves through to entertain the crowd.

AEW shows are hype, especially the PPVs. My fam doesn't even fukk with wrestling like that, but they always enjoy themselves.

Daps
Some random WWE Raw show in N.O. in the late 90s/early 2000s.
You're going to love it. Being there live, you really realize just how hard these mothafukkas are hitting each other and hitting the mat, gives you a better appreciation of what they put themselves through to entertain the crowd.

AEW shows are hype, especially the PPVs. My fam doesn't even fukk with wrestling like that, but they always enjoy themselves.
Always wonder did the fighting look phony live

Daps
Wear a mask for your own sake. Not because of Covid, but the inevitable mustiness from the neck beards around you lol. I also recommend attending some Indy shows in chicago that weekend, they’re always entertaining.

First show I went to was a 2006 house show in San Jose. Main event was John Cena (c) vs HHH vs Edge for the WWE Championship

First live televised show was Summerslam 2021 in Las Vegas.
Man I hope I get to see HHH,cena and edge live one day. That's my childhood right there. I know summerslamwas lit especially roman and cena

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If you're going to All Out, I DEFINITELY recommend bringing a can of Febreeze with you. There's gonna be an abundance of unwashed asses in the building. I'll also co-sign the brehs who say to wear your mask.

As for my first wrestling show, it was a WWF show at the Capital Centre in Landover, MD (late 80's). Hulk Hogan was in the main event; but the main thing I remember is that Davey Boy Smith grabbed the mic & said "this is bullshyt" after he lost his match (the heel cheated to win).