this short breh keeps filming videos on my street

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
i noticed earlier breh was walking around in normal enough clothes

having a middle schooler, about his height to be fair, film him

idk probably just some school project or something. breh looked a little old to be in school but he also looked kinda simple so maybe he was held back or something.

then i saw him go into the little heroin shooting gallery aka public restroom in the park nearby and come out in a whole new outfit

now breh looked like the fat gay cac from mad men and was swaggering around like he owned the block but he immediately sweat thru his shirt and went back in the shyt house

came out again dressed like he was going to midday tea with king charles nem and then it got even worse because his cousin had got himself an ice cream while the goofy breh was changing clothes in the drug den and i guess it dripped on this guys shirt

he yelled at the breh for like ten minutes about how the shirt had cost him $10 whole dollars at salvation army and all but eventually he put a tweed blazer over it in the 90 degree heat

and went back to strutting around like a kid on the first day of school

a couple fat girls stopped to ask his cousin where he got the ice cream and then curved the goofy in the 50s gear when he tried to slide

i fear for this generation brehs whatever happened to pulling girls with a gym membership and a mouth piece.