DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Smartphones ruined clubs. People became more interested in portraying an image rather than being in the moment. That and back in the days what happened in the club, stayed in the club.

The last thing anyone wanted was a trail of evidence documenting your indiscretions, antics and any potentially nefarious shenanigans.

Fax...no one would give AF about kicking back and looking cool if there was no pics on IG of it the next day for proof

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
nikkas used to hit the club, then the strip club afterwards. Then nikkas said, why even go to the regular club if we gonna end up at the strip club anyway? So the strip club became the club. They play all the fast stuff he taking about in the strip club. At the end of the day the regular club is basically lame as hell these days

Every time I got people coming in asking what’s to do…the strip club, that’s what’s to do, if you trying to go out and party

Yeah but are hoes dancing on you and are you leaving with them hoes for free?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts are being stated here.

As a DJ myself, its sad as fukk to witness the death of club rap. It's all slow drugged out soungs you can't dance to, nobody wants to dance, everybody wants to look at their phone and take pics on social media, it's sad.

It would be nice if more black folks got back into house and techno and take it back from these white folks. Rap as club music is dead as fukk. And it really sucks that the American music landscape is wholeheartedly SEGREGATED.

It's crazy how people don't know our history with House and other electronic forms of music. Especially since we immediately try to play it off as corny or something.

shyt, even danceable or uptempo/upbeat hip hop gets shyt on.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Fax...no one would give AF about kicking back and looking cool if there was no pics on IG of it the next day for proof

Its a weird disconnect. Like seeing people go to a concert or fireworks display and stand there recording it instead of soaking in the moment with full presence.

Life has shifted in that sense and those that don't know the difference literally don't know what they're missing but us who've been in the trenches can feel it. Makes you wonder what it was like for those Studio 54 heads as they literally had the raw unstepped on product whilst we got Diet Coke but it was still hitting and look at those now sipping on diluted drinks, not moving and too busy acting in a role for the camera as such a step backwards.

Yet it must be fun to them otherwise they wouldn't do it. Either that or the clout demon needs to be fed so they just give it what it wants. These are the kind of things I mean when I saw we're devolving collectively because social connection, live and in the flesh, is what we're all about as a species but now there is an almost constant screen in between plus people are disconnected from within as well.

Makes you think about future generations...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The internet killed clubs. People have alternate forms of socializing now. It's people now days that just stay home and do gaming. Alot of people never liked clubs but it was always like the only show in town. Now there's all kinds of other shyt. Places where you actually have an activity to do while you drink like Top Golf or throwing axes. Or other non drinking shyt like safe rooms.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The internet killed clubs. People have alternate forms of socializing now. It's people now days that just stay home and do gaming. A lot of people never liked clubs but it was always like the only show in town. Now there's all kinds of other shyt. Places where you actually have an activity to do while you drink like Top Golf or throwing axes. Or other non drinking shyt like safe rooms.
Honestly. For me clubs weren’t all that besides going on special occasions like homecoming or someone’s birthday or a holiday. I come to that realization because I had to drink to really get loose and enjoy the shyt lol. Now I’m in my late 30s and barely drink and like to get my rest
🤷🏾‍♂️. shyt, strip clubs ain’t even my thing.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You just laid out what happens... A lot of females are gonna be in they own lil section.. no men around and just doin sh-t for instagram.

That's cool if that's what they wanna do but it's not a great setup for a young dude who wants to go meet someone
If you don’t have section, you not sniffing any of the attractive broads at the venue lol.

The d boys/scammers eat well tho . They invite chicks out to their section

While the coli bro with the IT certification stay at the empty dance floor hoping one of these dimes leave the section and talk to him :mjcry: