this populaton clock is mind blowing

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
stole it from a thread in JBO but im looking at it in disbelief. i knew we had a lot of people coming in and out but looking at the raw stats is unbelievable

World Population Clock: 7 Billion People - Worldometers

this is a big ass world in order for that much activity to be happening at all times it really opens your eyes that the world you live in is not the city limits you know all sorts of things are happening

it really lets you know death is natural(but will suck). think about all the people who have died in history, shyt 24 million have already bit the dust this year.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
my homegirl is newly pregnant, my other homegirl is 5 months pregnant, my boy's wife is 4 months pregnant, my girls cousin is 5 months pregnant, my girls other cousin is 4 months pregnant, my girls sister in law just found out she pregnant last week, and my brother and his wifey are expecting their first baby in september, my first niece.

yea definitely a population boom going on right now lol.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Yeah I seen this earlier in that thread and had to pause :patrice:

It really puts life into perspective. You hear about the numbers a lot, but to see it actually ticking in front of you :wow:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
my homegirl is newly pregnant, my other homegirl is 5 months pregnant, my boy's wife is 4 months pregnant, my girls cousin is 5 months pregnant, my girls other cousin is 4 months pregnant, my girls sister in law just found out she pregnant last week, and my brother and his wifey are expecting their first baby in september, my first niece.

yea definitely a population boom going on right now lol.

That's alot of fukkin raw :whew:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That's alot of fukkin raw :whew:

:lolbron: n i forgot to mention the ones that have given birth in the last 3 months and all the 1st birthdays ive been going to in the last year lol.

babies literally EVERYWHERE breh.

i mean i am from a large latino family so its expected but still. damn.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is it any good?

If you liked The Da Vinci Code, then you'll like it. It's essentially the same thing but it's focused on Dante's Inferno. The main plot device is a solution to the world's self destructing overpopulation.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
If you liked The Da Vinci Code, then you'll like it. It's essentially the same thing but it's focused on Dante's Inferno. The main plot device is a solution to the world's self destructing overpopulation.

Alright may have to go check it out than. :leon: