This One Picture Can Determine If You Need Glasses — And It's Fascinating

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Source: http://www.seventeen.com/life/news/...ion-picture-can-determine-if-you-need-glasses

Students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology created an optical illusion that's also a test to determine vision impairment.

Basically, if you see Marilyn Monroe in the picture below from a reasonable distance (about a foot away), you need glasses.

See Albert Einstein? You probably have good vision.

Here is the photo in question.

a6ZEoJw.jpg

and yes, Marilyn Monroe and Albert Einstein are both CACs.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Source: http://www.seventeen.com/life/news/...ion-picture-can-determine-if-you-need-glasses

Students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology created an optical illusion that's also a test to determine vision impairment.

Basically, if you see Marilyn Monroe in the picture below from a reasonable distance (about a foot away), you need glasses.

See Albert Einstein? You probably have good vision.

Here is the photo in question.

a6ZEoJw.jpg

and yes, Marilyn Monroe and Albert Einstein are both CACs.

*is currently wearing glasses and DID see Marilyn Monroe w/o glasses on*

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
einstein. My mom saw Marilyn, she wears strong glasses

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Without glasses i see the white hoe.
With glasses i see the old cac.
:ohhh:
I guess that means your vision is impaired but you have the right lens for yourself.

i can't imagine what you are going through. it must be a hell of trip for you to see to different people in this photo with and without glasses. my brain can't wrap around it.

but if this test works for anyone, you might as well book that eye exam and get a professional advice from the eye clinic.