Reppin
St louis

:laff:

2dkbc0p.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Dude said I overstand lol.

The comments are hilarious with people not getting the joke.

boriquaflag
He could have gotten down on one knee and addressed her by her real name. Not her stage name. Ijs

Erika TooCUTE
nicki minaj say no he is fat

TommieLovee215
Ill Be Surprised If She Said Yes, But I Wanna See Her Married With Kids And Being A Power Couple With Drake.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I assume this is setting up a new video? A very, very odd video.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has DJ Khaled taken his infatuation with Nicki Minaj a step too far?

As everyone is quite aware of now, Khaled went on MTV Thursday to profess his undying love for Nicki, and even asked her to take his hand in marriage. With that proposal, Khaled whipped out a 10-karat diamond ring worth $500,000. But, despite his efforts, everyone was still left wondering--is this real?

According to HipHop365, Nicki found no endearment in Khaled's proposal, and actually saw it as just the latest move in a long list of questionable actions. He's sent her flowers several times, showed up at her shows all across the country, and has been overall overbearing. The Young Money rapper reportedly filed for a restraining order against Khaled in the state of New York.

Although, could both of these artists be staging this whole drama? YMCMB publicity stunts certainly aren't unheard of, as Nicki and Drake pretended to get married back in 2010 as a publicity stunt hoax.

Nicki still hasn't spoke publicly about the ordeal.

i thought this was a joke, just a funny tv gag
but if this is serious. fukk wrong with khaled?