This Murder by numbers sh1t sux, but that joint with Hayes is alright

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give that sh!t a 7. How many soul samples can this n!gga use? Every single mixtape/album has been littered with soul samples for the last 5 years. You aint Ghostface n!gga, you aint Jigga, get back in your damn lane, we aint tryin to hear you over that slow sh!t.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give that sh!t a 7. How many soul samples can this n!gga use? Every single mixtape/album has been littered with soul samples for the last 5 years. You aint Ghostface n!gga, you aint Jigga, get back in your damn lane, we aint tryin to hear you over that slow sh!t.

I think he sounds better over the Soul samples, actually been some of his better shyt lately :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he sounds better over the Soul samples, actually been some of his better shyt lately :yeshrug:

i don't think he's a good enough rapper to f*ck with beats like that, you kinda have to be saying something on records with that feel

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think he's a good enough rapper to f*ck with beats like that, you kinda have to be saying something on records with that feel

Yeah I see what you're saying, but He got joints like They Burned me and Sunday morning so its not like he can't. I just wish he'd go down that road a bit more.

Meta4tony

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think he needs harder beats, he actually sounds good on south beats but i think he needs dre

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
motherfukker needs to evolve -- which means taking the best parts of you before & DEVELOPING THEM to another level.

Not covering the bases you didn't have before.

He used to not give a fukk -- I dont see how he can give a fukk less. BUT IT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE.
he also used to come with crazy hooks, but i think he forgot that part.
that's the 2 ways he can become relevant.