This Max Payne fan film is Off the chain

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it honestly disgusts me how terrible the max payne movie was. Why people insist on fukking with source material that is considered great for a reason is beyond me. This is why Game of Thrones is so good. They do not fukk with George RR Martin's shyt (for the most part) and thats what makes it so good.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
as a huge fan of og, this is real dope and obviously true to the og :ehh: just too short :damn:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I cant find any other max payne flicks as good as this one but i remember watching this the other day, if yall wanted to see a black batman in a dope fan film watch this -

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I cant find any other max payne flicks as good as this one but i remember watching this the other day, if yall wanted to see a black batman in a dope fan film watch this -

:ohhh: that was piff...but the comments on the video are just pathetic, to be expected tho.

Double J

Banned
Daps
This short film followed the source material very closely from the dialogue and characters to the environment and atmosphere and that's what made it great. And the reason why almost every video game to film adaptation has sucked is because they deviated too much from the source material. I dunno why Hollywood hasn't learned it's lesson yet :dwillhuh:

imagine if we had been treated to a feature length film full of piff like this instead of that garbage ass Mark Wahlberg movie :wow: