This made for BET ass movies on Netflix are a crossbreed of :russ: & :stopitslime:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Idk why I seek out these kind of movies on Netflix, Hulu, and VOD... but 95% have or will air on BET & or it's sister networks. Tonight I have seen one of the worst of these movies.

It's called Supermodel, a tale of a girl who is on the fast track of fame via the modeling industry who finds out its not all glitter and sunshine. Starring someone from every VH1 reality show franchise and even Angela Simmons (maybe it's Vanessa) to even Tocarra (the og curvy girl from Top Model) and everyone's favorite media skeezer Anglea Yee makes an appearance. She speaks out against the industry & get black balled...

The biggest :dehell: cameo came when I saw former NFL player Thomas Jones. I had to pause and google this on some :mjlol: why is he in such a bad movie tho?? I see his other roles but this movie its just terrible.

Also appearing: Tatiana Ali, Fat Joe, Golden Brooks (Maya from Girlfriends), Roger Guenveur Smith, Tyson Beckford, the kid who played Lil Cease in Notorious...
Edit: Naymond is in it too...

this movie is just bad. Expect to see it on BET, Centric, TV ONE, or maybe even Bounce TV some time soon. :troll:

Last edited: