This line is thread-worthy

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I've been using it over the years and it works on any black woman or any woman into black culture.

"You don't look like her but for some reason you remind me of Beyonce"
"I don't know what it is but when I see you I think of her and vice versa"

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Most of y'all nikkas are going to take this thread as a joke or lame. But I know a few of you are going to use this line in crunch time and win. The only reason I'm giving this line away is because I don't think it's going to be good for that much longer, considering Beyonce is falling off.

You can use it to pull her, to get her to the crib or when she's at the crib right before you go in for the kill. This line is like the swiss army knife of game.

Take it and be :blessed: brehs, be:blessed:.

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i said this to a black woman before and she just stared at me, doesn't work. :stopitslime:

:comeon:

Was it just one of the many compliments you gave her? This is usually the first of very few compliments I give out. You can't be on no simp shyt.

She's gotta go from ":leostare: Is this nikka even feeling me?" to ":krs: I remind him of Beyonce"

The line is gold, step your game up breh.

@Chris.B is trolling but that line is gold too.

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
You fools are doing too much. Take it from me, all you have to do is compliment her hair. This isn't rocket science people.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You fools are doing too much. Take it from me, all you have to do is compliment her hair. This isn't rocket science people.
NO.

My old bytch and her ho friend used to diss df outta nikkas n call em all kinds of homos if nikkas told them they hair look nice

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I"m assuming you're a woman. If so the only woman you could get into bed is a woman exactly like you.

The only women that have a clue about spitting game are bull dykes.

Don't get me wrong, hair complements are great but that Beyonce line is unfukkwitable.