This July has been the best month of Hip Hop we've had in a LONG TIME!

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I fukking love hip hop. This has been the best month thy we have had in a long time. The bar has been so high and we are only halfway through the year.

July 2012:

50 surprised the hell out of me by dropping a dope project that actually has me looking for his next LP:ohhh:

Nasir blesses us with another classic. 10 albums in and the young god still shines like he 17 :ahh:

Banks comes out of nowhere with mix tape of the year bending bars like the golden child :whoo:

Ross looks like he has album of the year. 1 spin in so far an this is a masterpiece :ohlawd:

What a great year for hip hop so far. We got emerging stars with Their own style like schoolboy q and smoke dza. A bunch of new up and coming producers dropping heat led by Harry fraud

And still to come:

Kendrick
Cruel summer
2chainz
Lupe
Saigon
Slaughterhouse
Meek mill LP
Lil Wayne d4
New t.i. Album
Just blaze working with Jay on new LP:noah:

Just to name a few

Everybody gets a seat at te table this year :eat:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ya 2 Chainz, Meek and G.O.O.D. are next up. Than French and Kendrick hopefully later in the year. 2012 is going to end up being a great year for hip hop

Hopefully Gunplay and Chief Keef drop street albums too this year

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
I fukking love hip hop. This has been the best month thy we have had in a long time. The bar has been so high and we are only halfway through the year.

July 2012:

50 surprised the hell out of me by dropping a dope project that actually has me looking for his next LP:ohhh:

Nasir blesses us with another classic. 10 albums in and the young god still shines like he 17 :ahh:

Banks comes out of nowhere with mix tape of the year bending bars like the golden child :whoo:

Ross looks like he has album of the year. 1 spin in so far an this is a masterpiece :ohlawd:

What a great year for hip hop so far. We got emerging stars with Their own style like schoolboy q and smoke dza. A bunch of new up and coming producers dropping heat led by Harry fraud

And still to come:

Kendrick
Cruel summer
2chainz

Lupe
Saigon
Slaughterhouse
Meek mill LP
Lil Wayne d4

New t.i. Album

Just to name a few

coulda done without the bolded

Daps
Reppin
NULL

July 2012:

And still to come:

Kendrick
Cruel summer
2chainz
Lupe
Saigon
Slaughterhouse
Meek mill LP
Lil Wayne d4
New t.i. Album

Just to name a few

your post is on point minus wayne and 2 chainz mention........

sorry i refuse to drink the 2 chainz kool aid lol.......and why nobody ever point out how he jacked the fuk outta ace hood whole flow?