This is why I’m not on this disposa war BS we all deal with this in some way …. But I think we all have some series programming …

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why marry who he married 👩

That same woman he married could have said those things to him when he was little

I will never understand it

To each his own tho

Respect :salute:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Perhaps he married her because he loves her and he doesn't blame her for the things said to him from people that look like her. At some point we all have to decide if we're going to associate, marry, love, or hate someone due to their skin color or their character. That's the legacy of racism, sadly.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Perhaps he married her because he loves her and he doesn't blame her for the things said to him from people that look like her. At some point we all have to decide if we're going to associate, marry, love, or hate someone due to their skin color or their character. That's the legacy of racism, sadly.
Marriage is not about love it's about business. Always has been and always will be. So what business sense does it make?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Marriage is not about love it's about business. Always has been and always will be. So what business sense does it make?
he's in business with that one woman...
not all white people

with your logic if a white person was robbed by a black person that white person should blame all black people

timeless

All Star
Daps

For some people marriage is love. For others it is companionship. We are all free to interpret marriage for ourselves.

Dennis' wife is a model, he's known her since they were young, and I'm pretty sure her income isn't touching his by a long shot. If he married for business then that was a bad business deal, but if he married for love then that makes a lot more sense to me.