This Is Why I Don't Want A Daughter

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ill be happy cos she just too cute but ill be sad as hell knowing nikkas gone wanna do horrible things when she a grow up to be a beautiful women, I hope I only have sons :damn:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
You're living in a full fledged fakkit generation, so they'll be more concerned about what your sons butthole smells like than anything else by the time they become those ages,

and thats only if amerikkka isn't destroyed by thermal nuclear missiles shot at them.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Funny how no one wants daughters, yet they want to raise the type of sons that will create the same type of daughters they don't want. :rudy:

You nikkas are fukking wild with the kind of thought train you be on :dead:

bhitmo.jpg

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You're living in a full fledged fakkit generation, so they'll be more concerned about what your sons butthole smells like than anything else by the time they become those ages,

and thats only if amerikkka isn't destroyed by thermal nuclear missiles shot at them.

Nah im taking my sons boxing. Aint no gay boxers :obama:

LOL @ you thinking they're gonna wait until she becomes a woman

:sadbron:

Funny how no one wants daughters, yet they want to raise the type of sons that will create the same type of daughters they don't want. :rudy:

You nikkas are fukking wild with the kind of thought train you be on :dead:

My son gonna be that nikka :yes:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
It's just sex dude. If it was that disgusting, you wouldn't be doing it either nikka.

There is nothing in the world that compares to a daughter's love for her daddy :ahh: