This is the GOAT/powerful scene in DBZ history

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Such a depressing sequence of the heros getting taken out one by one, 18 snapping Chi Chi's neck in front of Goku :damn:.. and the tone of the music :wow:
I dont think they used that music in the US version.. took away alot of the emotion

DB Super is lacking in the emotional department got too kid friendly :smh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This. It's the most :mjcry: death in the series. The only ones seeing it are...

* Krillin's first death right before the King Piccolo storyline started up (just because we didn't see it coming)
* Vegeta's first death on Namek
* Future Gohan getting killed by the Androids in the History of Trunks

I don't really count Vegeta's final sacrifice in the Buu arc, since it's basically his fault that whole mess started up in the first place.
Sell your soul for a chance to show up Goku and end up dooming the world, brehs

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Gohan turning ssj2 (cell and bojak) are thee GOAT scenes of DBZ....something about the kid going ssj2 is just too :mjcry: da lil nicca had "it" :to: it was like watching earl manigault in the park not knowing how depressing his future would be :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku going SSJ for the first time is objectively the GOAT moment in DBZ history...

but a personal favorite of mine was lowkey. When Gohan and Krillin powered up to fight the Ginyu Force :wow:

0128cd70a79c72432de51b8f68208c10677e037a_hq.gif

Yeah, they got bodied and Goku/Vegeta had to save them but it was still :gladbron: to me, just because they were the first characters I remember having any attachment to. They were my team :to: