winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These are our last games we're getting
-Divekick (PS3/PSV)
-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
-Gunhouse (PS4/PSV)
-Rogue Aces (PS4/PSV)

They'll be available till March 9th (RIP Biggie) and that's it. Sad the Vita didn't even get it's own game or they didn't go all out and offer some gems but I guess that MGS4 is dope to get.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I feel like if they came out with an updated vita along with the ps5 Sony could kill it

Only if they support it better than the Vita. The Vita should have crushed the DS. Remote play is/was great. Tons of great games. Access to classics from the ps1 and psp library. If Sony does come out with a newer version, people will be reluctant to buy it due to Sony's handling of the Vita.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Only if they support it better than the Vita. The Vita should have crushed the DS. Remote play is/was great. Tons of great games. Access to classics from the ps1 and psp library. If Sony does come out with a newer version, people will be reluctant to buy it due to Sony's handling of the Vita.
They gave up on it mad early. The price of memory cards realy hurt it, it was fukkin outlandish. I don't even blame people for passing based on that alone. I got the big joint and got my shyt full of dope games but that price though :francis:

It is an awesome piece of hardware

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And here I am still getting actual free 360 games and original xbox games.
The sorta games I get to keep even if I stop paying for gold tomorrow.

:smh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
PS3 releases have been trash since 2017.

I've done a better job adding to my ps3 collection my damn self since a lot of obscure hidden gems can be gotten off gamestop and ebay for 5-10 dollars now

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
They gave up on it mad early. The price of memory cards realy hurt it, it was fukkin outlandish. I don't even blame people for passing based on that alone. I got the big joint and got my shyt full of dope games but that price though :francis:

It is an awesome piece of hardware

Its disgusting that Sony gave up on it so early and still had the nerve to charge outrageous prices for the memory card. I have a 32 gig but wanted a 64 gig. Maybe someday I'll spend the money on one.