This is The End is straight garbage

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I thought this movie would be hilarious from beginning to end. Instead I got a few laughs and mostly chuckles. The only parts I laughed at involved Michael Cera and Kenny Powers da GOAT.

Too much fakkit shyt going on in this movie. :scusthov:

Maybe I had high expectations, but I came out disappointed. :beli:

I actually was gonna go see this when it was in theaters. I'm glad I didn't.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
downloaded it ima watch it tommorow.. but since yall coli nikkas hate it it must be a classic :manny:

Na, dude, I'm not like these "critics." I go into a movie, the majority of the time, with no expectations. This one I expected some LMAO moments and it didn't deliver. Movie was too much on the gay shyt with not one single side splitting laugh.

I thought Pineapple Express was better than this and I don't even care for that movie.

Michael Cera and Danny McBride had the only real funny moments.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Na, dude, I'm not like these "critics." I go into a movie, the majority of the time, with no expectations. This one I expected some LMAO moments and it didn't deliver. Movie was too much on the gay shyt with not one single side splitting laugh.

I thought Pineapple Express was better than this and I don't even care for that movie.

Michael Cera and Danny McBride had the only real funny moments.

:leostare:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Of course it wasn't lol. Do you know what the movie is about? the END of the world. I ain't see yet though, so :yeshrug:

You highlighted the Pineapple Express part. I thought you meant that. If you're talking about TITE and haven't seen it then why reply? :mindblown:

But yea, I guess it could be said for TITE since it's a comedy. This movie would of been a waste of a high.

Gimme Blazing Saddles or Dumb and Dumber over this shyt any day; even Knocked Up. dikk and gay jokes have their limits before it gets tiring, breh.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
OP review game is kinda :flabbynsick:.....so far he's pretty much said every movie he's seen is average or wack :why:....:wtf: was good this year then nicca :damn:

:dead: at you basing my opinions on movies over this thread. :camby:

Why do you care what I think is good that came out this year? Honestly I can't remember any movie that dropped this year I consider good because I see too many. I'm positive there's a good amount I enjoyed, but I don't have room in my mind to care. So what if I didn't like a movie everyone else does. It's not for :troll: or shock purposes.