345m0eo.jpg

2lcwsgz.jpg

Last edited:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
This is the problem with the black woman.

Why would anybody "Feel free to clown" ?

You don't have no confidence in yourself knowing that you're the original woman on earth?

Knowing that all these bytches try to become you in tanning salons and the doctors office?

And im not simpin, because I posted pics of what I could work with in King Sol's thread to Mr. Scumbody aka moby. So don't get it twisted, but cut this "whoa is me" shyt out, and trying to sneak in sympathy or something. And lets talk hip hop, and get on these crakkkas.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This is the problem with the black woman.

Why would anybody "Feel free to clown" ?

You don't have no confidence in yourself knowing that you're the original woman on earth?

Knowing that all these bytches try to become you in tanning salons and the doctors office?

And im not simpin, because I posted pics of what I could work with in King Sol's thread to Mr. Scumbody aka moby. So don't get it twisted, but cut this "whoa is me" shyt out, and trying to sneak in sympathy or something. And lets talk hip hop, and get on these crakkkas.
Brother everyone gets clowned online, I don't care if youre a swimsuit model dudes will still be like :scusthov: "that girl got sharp knees" "you see them toes" so she was just heading them off.
On to Danie :yes: