This IGN poll on next gen game choices is interesting.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Series S is trailing way behind. I legit thought the cheap price would make it popular but I guess not.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The answer is simple...maybe most people enjoy Sony games more than Xbox games. :yeshrug:
Clearly power isn’t the issue a lot of people make it out to be. Look at how the switch surpassed the xb1

They still don’t get it, maybe never will.

9175efa789141764b6c9a2ca5315ab08.gif

Daps
They still don’t get it, maybe never will.

9175efa789141764b6c9a2ca5315ab08.gif

Microsoft really don't get it. :snoop:

MS had a real chance to build a much larger mindshare and software brands in the 360/PS3 era
Sony was at peak arrogance and MS quickly humbled them
The PS3 and the whole price fiasco nearly put Sony under
Idk what they were thinking :dead:
Instead of building on the cool new IPs they introduced like Gears, Mass Effect, Crackdown, etc. their software game went to shyt
There should be a large amount of AAA Xbox exclusives going head to head w/ Sony's large amount of exclusives
After all this time MS should have built up a healthy amount of exclusive studios and new IPs that the public cares about that are comparable to Sony in terms of quantity
Everyone should win :yeshrug:
But MS presenting Craig and having most of their exclusives (which also come out on PC same day) releasing in 2022-202x shows they really don't have a clue :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
how many of these voters will be relegated to whatever consoles their parents buy lol?

Maybe i grew up different but i was very specific with my christmas gifts growing up. From extended family i might have got some mid but from my parents it was always exactly what i told them. I wanted.

The problem is there are like 6 different consoles on the shelves right now. Big difference from N64 and PlayStation.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Maybe i grew up different but i was very specific with my christmas gifts growing up. From extended family i might have got some mid but from my parents it was always exactly what i told them. I wanted.

The problem is there are like 6 different consoles on the shelves right now. Big difference from N64 and PlayStation.
Can you imagine craving a Series X all thoughout this shytty year and when you open the box under the Christmas tree it’s a Series S? I would light that tree on fire