This Homeless Man.... Touching Story

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhn62DJxUk03RMEMIS]Video: I'm Not A Bum, I'm A Human Being: Ronald Davis! (Touching Interview From The Point A View From A Homeless Man)[/ame]

:to:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The title made me think this was a story about a homeless man touching people.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's this homeless dude that hang around by my job.

Last week I spit out a peppermint on the way to my car. This dude picked up the peppermint and put it in his mouth. :dwillhuh::scusthov::what::mindblown:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
one on hand yeah he is a human but on the other hand yeah he is also a bum.

i dont wanna seem like im bashing hobos here but how the fukk do you become homeless? Like I understand shyt can happen beyond your control, lose your job, house fire, etc. Seems like you would have to burn bridges with every single family member or friend who ever gave a fukk about you in order to actually be living on the streets. how do they do that?

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
one on hand yeah he is a human but on the other hand yeah he is also a bum.

i dont wanna seem like im bashing hobos here but how the fukk do you become homeless? Like I understand shyt can happen beyond your control, lose your job, house fire, etc. Seems like you would have to burn bridges with every single family member or friend who ever gave a fukk about you in order to actually be living on the streets. how do they do that?

If he grew up in a broken home then he might not have any family members with a place to stay :ld:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
If he grew up in a broken home then he might not have any family members with a place to stay :ld:

i got a friend like that though, when he got kicked outta the apartment he was staying in I let him come crash at my place til he found a new place to live. I understand you could come from a shytty home/family environment but I don't understand how you could burn every bridge with everyone that could possibly care about you(most everyone has friends). they musta been really fukkin up at some point in their life for no one to want to help them.