This Hexagram23 look a like aka Slim Jesus On Eminem Comparison: "I'm Not Lyrical, I'm Ignorant"

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
he's incredible self aware...he knows he's full of shyt and a poser but doesn't care. He likes drill music and wanted to make some.

self-aware people make better art than anyone else 9 times outta 10.

Good to know. I'll have that in the chamber in case dude ever tries to flex on me. :salute:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I can't front....I like him as a person N can respect that he's at least being honest that it's not real, which is more than can be said for most rappers doin the same shyt n swearing they're real...however this is a microcosm of everything that is wrong w rap....ppl would rather rap about violence and guns bc it's what sells rather than music that's true to who they r

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Seems like an aight kid but it's disheartening to know that coming from what looks like your typical whitebread ass family, rapping about guns the way he does is what's cool about rap.

Not interested in the craft for real, just the culture of black death that he doesn't have to go home to. That ain't on him personally but that sucks.

you can't tell?

Dude only understands hiphop from a technical point of view

That's a cop out.

Not that I respect the rep system but look at your shyt. Hex telling you that saying stupid shyt like Drake > Rakim ain't got shyt to do with "he's a cac though". It has to do with you either saying a bunch of goofy shyt for attention or legitimately being an idiot.