This Has To Be The Same Person

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've seen you make similar arguments that I've made and I know that I'm not you.

I've seen you make similar arguments to nap and I don't know that you're not nap but I know that I'm not nap.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I've seen you make similar arguments that I've made and I know that I'm not you.

I've seen you make similar arguments to nap and I don't know that you're not nap but I know that I'm not nap.
It’s one thing to make similar arguments, but it’s quite another to type out those similar arguments in a similar manner.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

It’s one thing to make similar arguments, but it’s quite another to type out those similar arguments in a similar manner.
:dwillhuh:what type of Outer Limits/twilight zone ish is this.... ??:why:... this is like the 10th thread where I see people copying or repeating the same phrases in a different way. I need a nap....

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh:what type of Outer Limits/twilight zone ish is this.... ??:why:... this is like the 10th thread where I see people copying or repeating the same phrases in a different way. I need a nap....
:stopitslime:

The clear difference is that I’m responding to his/her post, so of course I’m gonna include some of that post’s message into my response.

What I showed in the opening post clearly demonstrates that those two usernames are the same person.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, no. they're all on one account :heh:

try to picture what the room looked like the last time you called comcast because your signal went out

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

I know that I'm not nap but how do I know you all aren't nap? :patrice: shyt is starting to turn into John carpenter's the thing around here

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The Napoleon smilies that get censored if you post them in TLR:

full
full