This guy is mad at Elizabeth Warren about student loan forgiveness (old vid)

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
...that such simple-minded reasoning it makes me feel like punching a hole thru nikkas head that come with reasoning like that. because, essentially, they're on the "whoa is me" pity party train.

you did it the 'right' way. good. whatever the "fukk" the "right way" really is.

you really just mad at your irresponsible friend and think the government is enabling him but in reality you have more of a connection and influence over your friend's personal situations than the government does.

also, you sure are just selling your "friend" out, telling his business and shyt. people like that always have this attitude that they're getting screwed. crying about "he makes more than me, he buys cars, he doesn't save..."

...nikkas like that need to get slapped in the mouth

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I would've laughed, smacked him and told him to get the fụck up out my face....
full

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
What's best for the country is there being a college loan reset but it really shouldn't happen until the government figure out how to make sure this debt crisis doesn't happen again. Got to address the prices of getting a degree cause it's out of control.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
White man with money don’t want people doing worse than him to win…. Nothing more to say after that :yeshrug:

He probably also supports school voucher programs that allow people to redirect money meant for public schools to be redirected towards private schools