This gotta be the wildest K.O ever

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've seen something like this but not to this degree, dude was severely dehydrated but he at least made it out of the round before he passed out. That's what this looks like to me. Seizure due to severe dehydration maybe trying to make weight and didn't properly rehydrate. Dude was probably seeing stars and everything.

Dehydration. I think that's a cause for most deaths in boxing. No fluid in your head so your brain is just bouncing off your skull.

It's why I'm opting for Muay Thai. Still dangerous, but you mostly take leg kicks.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Dehydration. I think that's a cause for most deaths in boxing. No fluid in your head so your brain is just bouncing off your skull.

It's why I'm opting for Muay Thai. Still dangerous, but you mostly take leg kicks.

Yeah, people don't understand the damage dehydration can do to your body, especially in extreme cases when you're trying to cut weight that way. Being slim and trying to get rid of excess water weight you run the risk of stuff like this. Especially when your body is trying to sweat and there's no water in you.