This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

Eczema

Banned
Daps
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..

:laff:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
judging other mens looks is some straight homo shyt :manny:

Basically. You gotta be real sus to dedicate this much time to me. Like, what kind of grown ass man decides to make a thread about another man? You really was beating that keyboard furious like "I'm gonna get him", meanwhile cheeto dust falls silently from your unwashed face as your mom tells you to keep it down.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

giphy.gif

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2l8hizo.jpg

deandre-jordan-knight-casket.gif

@Bugatti Biceps :damn: