This Goose has migrated down to FL from NYC..... Anyone ride around their city with an Electric Scooter?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I don't live in NYC anymore and my new area has :trash: public transportation.... I don't have a driver's license and I can't afford a car. So anybody here use a electric scooter for their daily travels?

If any of yall do please post reviews, best brands, etc.

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Please move back to NYC or any other of the 49 states I implore you
Sincerely,

A Floridian
It wasn't my first choice, Richmond, VA, upstate NY or Charlotte NC were my top picks IF I had to leave NY which I did. If I did move back to NY I'd be sleeping on the E train :damn: At least here in FL I have a roof over my head...

dfresh

Pro
Daps
images

:mjgrin:

Gets the job done. But in retrospect I would’ve gotten a foldable e-bike to carry around. I get mad paranoid leaving it chained up on a bike rack.

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
A few minutes ago I seen an Walmart employee riding an scooter to work in Brandon, had me like :leon:

I was in my father's car so I couldn't ask him about it :snoop:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't live in NYC anymore and my new area has :trash: public transportation.... I don't have a driver's license and I can't afford a car. So anybody here use a electric scooter for their daily travels?

If any of yall do please post reviews, best brands, etc.

You moved to FL without a vehicle? Why did you think this was a smart decision?

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
You moved to FL without a vehicle? Why did you think this was a smart decision?
My father has a car, my parents don't really care what I want :pachaha: If I had the money I would have never left NYC.

I wanted to stay in NY or go to a cheaper city with better transit but they insisted on moving to FL only because my sister already lives here. I'm a disabled breh on a fixed income, I can't afford to live alone.