This Fatman seems to think that Sony doing the surprise preorders was ingenious

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

So basically good brothers, he points to what happened today with Nvidias new graphic card, if scalpers and grifters had known when said sites would release ....

We all would have been ass out ...

Go check the preorder ps5 thread , a few brothers missed out but almost everybody copped, many even have multiple cops ....

Now go check the nerd thread and see how many of them got a 3080 .... spoiler ... 0

Sony has innovated YET AGAIN :blessed:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Some of us had to work and didn't know. I was waiting on that amazon link and refreshing since 7:30pm til about 8:30 since I missed out on other retailers since I had no idea they was selling yet. Figured sales would come online at 9pst so I took a 10 minute break to do work (lol) and when I refreshed they already went online and sold out. That Sony shyt was fukked up and fukked up my day

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Some of us had to work and didn't know. I was waiting on that amazon link and refreshing since 7:30pm til about 8:30 since I missed out on other retailers since I had no idea they was selling yet. Figured sales would come online at 9pst so I took a 10 minute break to do work (lol) and when I refreshed they already went online and sold out. That Sony shyt was fukked up and fukked up my day
Ignorance is no excuse for the law Elite Gaming brother