This dude Tupac could've been a cult leader

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
He has the GOAT stans. Over the years I've seen ridiculous things that people claimed they would do/have done for Tupac's honor. From slapping and shanking nikkas to dumping GFs.

This thread was inspired by the youtube comments on some of his vids.

i respect 2pac more than myself.

^^This is the top rated comment on 'Dear Mama' vid.

I'm so fukking confused and i'm getting pissed. There is 2 story's either 2pac is alive in columbia hiding and coming back 2014 or he's dead.

Tupac raised me. And I dedicate this song to my mother today. My mother is an alcoholic. But you know what, I could never forget what she did for me. I love my mother and I forgive her everything.

I WILL NEVER FORGET OR LET GO OF U!

^^^ These are all from the first few pages on the comments section. Prolly not even the most outrageous ones.

:wow:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As a Pac stan when I first read this thread I was like :pacspit: and then I read it I was like :obama:, You right breh, us Pac stans are GOAT stans in the history of music, we also ride for pac as songs dissing pac, have more dislike than likes on YT.

We was riding Pac hard in these videos below

:scusthov: at these weak disses at Makaveli da don.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You can say that for any number of celebrities. This fatherless generation combined with the celebrity-obsessed culture has produced so many pathetic legions of stans and followers.

Kobe Bryant could probably take over a weak state with his stans right now.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I got a friend who stans Pac and this nikka rides for that nikka. You can't say one negative thing about Pac in his presence or he'll go off. Arguing with nikkas like that about rap is the most pointles thing ever. No matter what they love for that nikka goes above any form of logic, reason and common sense.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
True...

When I tell people I'm not the biggest Pac fan, they look at me like I'm speaking Chinese. I've never seen anybody outside of Michael Jackson that had such a loyal following...

Hell, even Elvis don't have folks acting like they do for Tupac

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I got a friend who stans Pac and this nikka rides for that nikka. You can't say one negative thing about Pac in his presence or he'll go off. Arguing with nikkas like that about rap is the most pointles thing ever. No matter what they love for that nikka goes above any form of logic, reason and common sense.

LOL

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
You can say that for any number of celebrities. This fatherless generation combined with the celebrity-obsessed culture has produced so many pathetic legions of stans and followers.

Kobe Bryant could probably take over a weak state with his stans right now.

Hahahaha :russ: