This dude game room set up

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I can never do no shyt like this. I want my shyt to be plain and simple as fukk. You ain't never gonna see me mounting no controllers on my wall.
100%
The controllers and headset mounted to the wall is tacky as hell. Not sold on the second tv he has there either.
I like my game room and feel very fortunate to even have the space for it. Got it full of collectibles and added some Phillips hue accent lights to add color to the wall.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's a nice lil setup but I wouldn't have a 2nd TV hanging up there. If anything if I did have it there I'd watch shows or basketball/football while I'm playing, but that's what I got my laptop for :manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm not really feeling this either. Hanging the controllers feels like a poor attempt at a flex, or displaying that he's serious about his gaming.

Also, having a second TV is cool, but it looks like it's just kind've there to be there. The bias lighting is good, though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, I'm not really feeling this either. Hanging the controllers feels like a poor attempt at a flex, or displaying that he's serious about his gaming.

Also, having a second TV is cool, but it looks like it's just kind've there to be there. The bias lighting is good, though.

The lighting behind the tv's is cool but I would take off the second tv and do something else with the controllers...:ld: maybe put them on a separate shelf lower near the consoles...