02f77cb6e152b89601c329e94672c9c1.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So you saying it’s ok for light skin women to do it :mjpls:
I don't like none a that shyt son but I will say it looks less repulsive on a chick with that honey caramel complexion like Beyonce or MJB

But it can't be that straight blonde trash lookin shyt either only do the blonde highlights

I hate when I see these dumb ass black chicks be dark as chocolate but with this stupid ass blonde weave :hhh:

shyt is embarassing

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I used to feel the same way... but I got homegirls who make money doing hair so I respect their grind

I also realize the "afrocentric" natural hair females are not "afrocentric" in their mentality

If she has natural hair but she's still a c00n mentally.... whats the difference? No difference.

Its much better to judge based on the mindset and not the presentation.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don't like none a that shyt son but I will say it looks less repulsive on a chick with that honey caramel complexion like Beyonce or MJB

But it can't be that straight blonde trash lookin shyt either only do the blonde highlights

I hate when I see these dumb ass black chicks be dark as chocolate but with this stupid ass blonde weave :hhh:

shyt is embarassing
This Post sounds silly.

and ironic from a Steelers fan

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to feel the same way... but I got homegirls who make money doing hair so I respect their grind

I also realize the "afrocentric" natural hair females are not "afrocentric" in their mentality

If she has natural hair but she's still a c00n mentally.... whats the difference? No difference.

Its much better to judge based on the mindset and not the presentation.

you're exactly right.. but the blonde wigs look horrible

blond locs can still look good, silver locs can still look good..