This Chick Is 6 Months Pregnant And She Smokes Newports Everyday..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this white bytch i know is 6 months pregnant, her belly sticking out like a swollen volcano. but the bytch smokes every single day, chain smoking newports like it's nothing. although i smile and act as if it isn't a problem, i feel like she's being a selfish and ungrateful bytch by what she's doing to her unborn child. mind you, i am pro-choice, so i don't consider myself "pro-life." however, knowing she's bringing the child to term, i feel like what she's doing is criminally irresponsible. should i say something or just let her give birth to what's likely to be a developmentally-challenged child that will grow up to be a ratchet chain smoking welfare case like her mom?

:snoop:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I know a chick who smoked squares,weed and drank liquor while pregnant.That shyt was one of the most disgraceful things I ever saw

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Whaaaaaat?

You mean to tell me you know a bytch with fucced up priorites??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's her body. While I agree what she is doing is fukked up, it's her choice.

she's 6 months pregnant. shouldn't consideration of the child's health become paramount? from what i've been told, she didn't want the kid, but she doesn't believe in abortion. so, it's almost as if she's punishing the child for her pregnancy.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
she's 6 months pregnant. shouldn't consideration of the child's health become paramount? from what i've been told, she didn't want the kid, but she doesn't believe in abortion. so, it's almost as if she's punishing the child for her pregnancy.
If you think you can talk some sense into her feel free or report it. I've never dealt with this kind of thing.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
So ya'll wouldn't say shyt to her smoking, drinking and blazing? shyts disgusting. Talking about it's her body :smh:

Aside from talking to her what else you gon do beat her up? Some people just don't give a fukk.

Some ppl don't give a fukk but what I said was talk to her and if she doesn't get it then wtf can you do. I'm out the situation after she don't listen cuz it aint my BM.