This bytch knocked at the wrong door

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Man..i was dreaming a good dream this
morning..:ahh:...I dreamed I was playing against the whole football team by myself on some IDGAF ish
dat-kickoff-return-o.gif
....when all of a sudden...I get a knock at the door that woke me up out my got dayum dream:what:....at 6:30 in the damn morning:dahell:..then I get another:wtb:...and another:beli:...and another:why:.........................and another....:snoop:
10 mins pass by before I get up and see who da fukk it is...I look out my peephole like
uh_wtf_gif1.gif
and all I see is
precious-o.gif
knocking ....AT 6:40 IN THE DAMN MORNING!!!:damn:...
so I already know what this is...this a big girl my homie musta fukked at my crib, cuz all he like to hit is big girls:lolbron::scusthov:. He tell them dumb broads that he go to LSU and its his apartment, and that Im just visiting for the weekend, when in reality its the exact opposite:dead:. So I go lay back next to the girl Im messin with, we laughin at her dumb ass, thinking she would go away after 5 or 10 minutes...but I had another thing comin:demonic:...this bytch kept knockin for the next 50-60 minutes:wtf:, calling out my homies fake name ("marley", his real names DC), and I became fed up and just had to put a stop to it so I could show the coli:shaq:...I channeled my inner "Bishop" for y'all
bth_juice.gif

:russ:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
all you had to do was say: he aint here or show her LOL
aint nobody being all logical and shyt at 6:30 in the damn mornin:camby:, my morning wood aint even kick in yet:damn:man it was too early in the mornin with all that...bytch interrupted my dreams so Imma be her worse nightmare :demonic: