This Brother Dismantles Didn't Earn It (DEI) Used By Racists

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Now educated people already know that the plight of blacks in American utilized by racists to argue alleged inferiority is nonsense. However, he really puts together the historical context of just how much white people are the ones that Didn't Earn It, and their arguments are classic projection. I knew about a lot of this, but he brought up historical context that even I wasn't aware of. He does so in a succinct, entertaining and surgical way. Deserves a lot of views IMO.

ETA: Don't know why I can't embed, but Youtube search Calvin Michaels DEI

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Anyone with just an elementary knowledge of history knows whites had to create an entire system that was enforced by their judicial system to give them a head start that they couldn't even keep.

It's why I rejoice at what I'm seeing today with the downfall of the country, because it was done to whites by whites. White politicians sold out their own white citizens.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:francis:and you got idiots here buying into that trades v college bullshyt, when anybody with some sense will tell you we all play a role in this shyt. But mfers wanna play Johnny Hardhat meanwhile they trying they darndest to villifiy higher education especially involving black people

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
:francis:and you got idiots here buying into that trades v college bullshyt, when anybody with some sense will tell you we all play a role in this shyt. But mfers wanna play Johnny Hardhat meanwhile they trying they darndest to villifiy higher education especially involving black people

I got negged in another thread for mentioning how this site loves to throw around "School aint for everybody," as if that mentality doesn't further the anti-education mentality that permeates all throughout our community.