This band shyt is serious business down south boi

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t understand just how big that shyt was until I went to an HBCU. Before then I thought people in the band were lame ass geeks, a lot still were:russ:but there are a lot of cool dudes and chicks in them. Oh yeah I see all you other folks repping bands but none can fukk with them Mighty marching Hornets :ufdup:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
I didn’t understand just how big that shyt was until I went to an HBCU. Before then I thought people in the band were lame ass geeks, a lot still were:russ:but there are a lot of cool dudes and chicks in them. Oh yeah I see all you other folks repping bands but none can fukk with them Mighty marching Hornets :ufdup:
:stopitslime: Hornets? Spartan Legion would like a word.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: Hornets? Spartan Legion would like a word.
Yall don’t deserve any words with the greatest band in the world. Yall will just have to eat these
giphy.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

nikkas in the Marching Wolverines back when I was in there were not to be fukked with. A lot of them nikkas were legit goons.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
nikkas in the Marching Wolverines back when I was in there were not to be fukked with. A lot of them nikkas were legit goons.
Yup what a lot of non southerners don’t know is besides the culture is that many kids that join the band do so to escape the streets and get a scholarship to a hbcu. Some are successful and others fall back to the streets unfortunately.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Them ΚΚΨ nikkas are a different breed of crazy. nikkas reading professional sheet music during the day and then whooping nikkas ass at night.

Yep. Them nikkas we’re always with the fukkery. Seemed like the band members who wanted to be frat but not goon were Phi Mu Alpha.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Same…..

My sophomore year a few cats on my hall was in the band and they was cool as shyt.

Also this chick I was crushing on but just had way too many options to get too.

I years later found out she was a mad freak

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Them nikkas we’re always with the fukkery. Seemed like the band members who wanted to be first but not goon were Phi Mu Alpha.
Well, in my personal experience from seeing them Phi Mu Alphas nikkas on the yard, a lot of them members weren't :dame:. nikkas would rather determine who gets made by after dark pillow fights.