Thinking of Going to Estonia, Anyone Been?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo: I'm about that passport life and going to places that I would never imagine going. I know nothing about Estonia, tell me about it

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
never been. but i know a white guy from lativa which is right below it. said it's probably around 5 black people that he have ever saw anywhere in northern europe. so good luck

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Been there before with an old colleague. He went back to find a wife once he got his visa sitch straightened out here. I attended the wedding. Let me tell you this, if you love white women, that place has hands down the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Been there before with an old colleague. He went back to find a wife once he got his visa sitch straightened out here. I attended the wedding. Let me tell you this, if you love white women, that place has hands down the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

wrong romania does

estonia is a racist country, while you probably wont get beaten up as if you wre going to st. petersburg russia, be careful especially if you are going to Tartu

if you are black