Thinking of getting a PS4

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing games all my life but haven't really since PS3. But I usually play sports games on Ps4 at my friends

Only games I play are sports or GTA. Any games to recommend? Btw, in the previous Playstation consoles, the Hitman games were cool. They good on this console too?

Hit me with dope recommendations. Not really into to fantasy and anime type games

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Been playing games all my life but haven't really since PS3. But I usually play sports games on Ps4 at my friends

Only games I play are sports or GTA. Any games to recommend? Btw, in the previous Playstation consoles, the Hitman games were cool. They good on this console too?

Hit me with dope recommendations. Not really into to fantasy and anime type games

The hitman games are good but they are episodic. I guess get GTA5. The online is still going strong on that one. Or RDR2 just came out.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only reason I’ll get a PS4 over a XB1 is cause I’m such a baseball stan and we don’t have baseball games for XB1 :mjcry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I fukk with the God of War series heavily and spiderman was dope, but other than that I don't care much for the western exclusives at all really. Main reason I needed a ps4 was for the japanese support, a lot of good series that remain locked on sony consoles come out.