Thinking of Copping A Used PS3

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple games from that gen that I’ve never played which I want to get. Plus I’ll get PS1 backwards compatibility with it too.:ehh: I have an old 360 but that D-Pad is ass cheeks. :scust:

Thoughts?:jbhmm:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
A couple games from that gen that I’ve never played which I want to get. Plus I’ll get PS1 backwards compatibility with it too.:ehh: I have an old 360 but that D-Pad is ass cheeks. :scust:

Get it. Make sure it's clean though. YLOD can be caused by too much dirt.

I recommend the slim model.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wasted money on a PS3 slim like 2-3 years ago…actually got a brand new one (original packaging/wrapping) on ebay from some old jewish woman (googled her when I received the package) for $300…two gaming generations later tho I realized how much I hated the DS3 and the DS4 didn’t work with the some of the games I wanted to play so I never really used it…also downloading games digitally on it is disgustingly slow and it had everything to do with the system and not the internet

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depending on what games you want, most notable games from that gen are available on current gen xbox.

Buy a series S and you get all that for cheap, some of it upgraded and you get current gen games

this is actually a real good point…I mainly bought it to play max payne 3 and an old ratchet and clank game…about a year after I bought the PS3, max payne 3 was added to the xbox backwards compatibility program and the old ratchet and clank game is probably on PS plus now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this is actually a real good point…I mainly bought it to play max payne 3 and an old ratchet and clank game…about a year after I bought the PS3, max payne 3 was added to the xbox backwards compatibility program and the old ratchet and clank game is probably on PS plus now
Yeah, the PS3 exclusives have all been ported/remastered to the new consoles.

Most of the other good stuff is on series X and some of it even enhanced and still has working servers, Like i still play a lot of skate 3. It works and plays the best the game ever did.

Wouldn’t make sense to buy a PS3 at this point unless you are trying to play MGS4